AXIS Integrated in Mississauga Ontario Canada is urgently hiring for a full time permanent Customer Service Representative (CSR) who is required to work remotely
The mission of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to maintain existing client relationships, assist our customers with their custom requests, manage each request from start to finish, set expectations and coordinate internal and external resources for fulfillment. The role requires an enthusiastic personality with knowledge of data management, email marketing, direct mail fulfillment, lettershop and experience managing customer phone lines.
Job Type / Category
ACCOUNTABILITIES & DUTIES
- Management of Customer Phone Lines (inbound and outbound)
- Fulfill adhoc customer requests that will consist of email marketing, direct mail, letter shop, data management, and contests
- Liaise and manage multiple vendor organizations
- Perform Quality Assurance on deliverables
- Monitor, guide and direct internal project resources to meet milestones and deliverables
- Provide weekly Project Status Reports
- Data entry when required
- Build relationships with clients
- Work very closely with other departments to see a project from start to finish
- Run multiple projects and clients simultaneously and be able to prioritize
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service or related role
- Fulfillment knowledge and expertise including direct mail via Canada Post and other couriers, lettershop, and print vendor management
- You are technically savvy and quick to learn new applications
- You must be able to communicate enthusiastically to generate excitement with customers
- You must be a great problem solver – we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- AXIS is an organization that is focused on results and we are looking for someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
- You are someone that understands the importance of developing strong relationships quickly and building trust
- Organization and Time Management will be critical to your success – you need to be able to prioritize and take on several tasks at once
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with an interest in emerging technologies and a commitment to continuous learning/personal development
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Must have: Customer Service experience over the phone
- Nice to have: Familiarity with CRM, Social Media, E-commerce, Reporting, and/or Marketing Automation applications and tools
- Must have: Fluent in French
At AXIS, we utilize people and technology to simplify the jobs of our sales and marketing clientele by delivering cutting-edge, data-driven solutions.
Our style is passionate, professional, and trustworthy. We are a group of doers dedicated to supporting our clients with their business objectives. It is our responsibility and promise to enable our clients to focus on their core competencies. We embrace technological integration.
We recognize that our success is linked to the success of our clients. To this end, we are completely committed to supporting the needs of our valued clients. We are an organization that is not satisfied with the status quo and look for employees that will help us improve as a company.
We employ approximately 20 IT, PM and CSR professionals at our facility in Mississauga, Ontario.
Job Type: Full-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak French?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- call center: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Temporarily due to COVID-19