Pumping endurance: 6 exercises for men from a professional trainer
If you do them regularly, you can improve your overall well-being and increase your muscle tone.
Classes on simulators allow you to avoid unnecessary stress on the vertebrae and protect yourself from injury. You will be able to take heavy weights to build powerful relief from the superficial muscles of the back, and the deep muscles will gain powerful tone.
A weak back leads to a hunched and twisted posture. Such an unnatural position of the body begins to compensate for the legs, neck and shoulders, due to which not all systems will work correctly. Breathing deteriorates, oxygen levels drop, and stress hormone levels rise.
How to properly balance your back?
Muscles need a good supply of oxygen to function effectively, so watch your breathing during your workout. At the moment of maximum effort, exhale through your mouth to draw in more air later.
The back muscles are divided into upper, middle and lower segments. To achieve proportionality and aesthetics, use all areas.
Proper technique will allow you to engage the right muscles and exclude unnecessary ones from the job. Practice the exercise with light weights. Only then will you learn how to contract the muscles you want to tone. In order for your muscles to grow, heavy weights are needed, but without the knowledge of the technique it is dangerous to work with them.
Do a variety of things. The first month of bodybuilding with heavy weights, the second of muscular endurance with light and medium weights. Use all the training options to constantly progress.
It shows three supersets for strength development.
Today is Defender of the Fatherland Day, and we sincerely congratulate men on this wonderful holiday. Even though it’s a midweek vacation, I’m sure some of you are planning to hit the gym. Together with experts and trainers, we have prepared an excellent program for you.
You must complete three supersets. If you do them regularly, you can improve your endurance, improve your general well-being, get rid of a few extra pounds, boost your immunity and increase your muscle tone in the shortest possible time. Go!
Transition to lying position + overhead dumbbells
The shoulder girdle and the general resistance of the body are very well worked. The main factor is the right choice of weight. Too light won’t work and too heavy will break the technique. Find a happy medium and work with a weight that works for you.
- Starting position: standing, feet shoulder width apart, weight 5-10 kg.
- We lower our hands with dumbbells to the floor, lean on them, do a squat and go sharply to close range, as if throwing our legs back.
- Then we return to the starting position and press the dumbbells overhead.
- We repeat.
We do four sets of 10-12 times.
Diagonal Jump + Jumping Jack
Both of these exercises also increase endurance and work the lower body. Pushing off the floor with your feet will become more and more difficult, but to get the result you need to complete the set to the end.
- Starting position: standing, feet shoulder width apart.
- We perform a squat, then with a powerful jump we straighten up, turning the pelvis to the left diagonally. We repeat the movement, jumping to the right side.
- After that, we do five Jumping Jacks: we jump by spreading our legs to the sides and raising our arms to the sides above our heads. Then return to the starting position.
We make three circles, in each – three approaches.
Dynamic push-ups + dumbbell boat
Dynamic push-ups are one of my favorite exercises. If you follow the technique, you will be able to exercise the pectoral and abdominal muscles. Don’t forget the triceps, it will work great too.
A dumbbell boat will help you forget about back pain. Lifting your body calmly works your lower body, and bringing your shoulder blades together and bringing your elbow closer to your body will allow you to feel your trapezius and latissimus dorsi as much as possible.
- Starting position: lying down, arms wider than shoulders.
- We perform push-ups, then we make a circular motion with the right hand. We push again, changing hands. This is one rep, you need to do 10.
- After we lie down on our stomach. The back of the head is a continuation of the spine, arms and legs are extended, we hold dumbbells of 1-2 kg each in our hands.
- At the same time, we raise the outstretched legs and arms, straining the rectus dorsi and gluteal muscles. After we bring the elbow to the chest, reducing the shoulder blades.
- We return to the starting position until the muscles are completely relaxed, then repeat the movement.
- We do three sets of 10 times.